Shetland Oy was established in 1989 and operates as a full service distributor for specialist pet trade.
Represented brands are all leaders in their respective market segment and the target is quality, not price. This has been the guiding principle for over 20 years now and each of the brands have been built based on the quality criteria.
All the products and activities concentrate on the overall wellbeing of pets. The product mix covers high quality natural petfoods, nutritional supplements, natural and herbal products, homeophatic remedies, high quality kennels and toys for active enjoyment, which all correlate to the wellbeing of pets.
Main brands carried:
- Golden Eagle Petfoods
- James Wellbeloved Petfoods
- Kong Company toys
- Petstages Toys
- Orca Toys
- Dynavet antibarking and traning equipment
- PetAg nutritional supplements like Esbilac, KMR, MirraCoat
- Dorwest Herbs natural and herbal remedies and homeophatic ranges
- Croft kennels, puppy pens and crates
- The Company of Animals products like Halti, Lupi, Boomer Balls etc
- Kissanhelmet catlitter
Articles covering latest scientific findings are published continuously.
Products are available to consumers through high quality petstores across the country.